Thursday, December 9, 2010

SHUTTERFLY!





Above are a few of my favorite Holiday cards from Shutterfly this year! I have ordered Holiday cards from Shutterfly and have also gotten birth announcements from them. I was not disappointed. I loved them! The patterns are darling... in fact, I always have a hard time choosing which to use because they have so many wonderful options! They are great quality and look beautiful fresh out an envelope or in our scrapbooks.
I have also used Shutterfly for their photo books. I have yet to print them but have my little Vance's first year recorded. I loved that I can save my photos this way, but also that I can journal as much as I wanted in the book, too! These make great gifts. They also are perfect scrapbooks for those of who hate the scissors, stickers, glitter, and pens that are needed to make your own scrapbook.

Here are some ideas for last minute gifts this year...
(I want to do a puzzle for my boys. They would love putting together a picture of our family at Disneyland!)
(Perfect for Dad's office!)
(Great to speed up the Christmas card sending process or they also make a great gift. My mom dig's things like this!)


I know we all love Shutterfly!!!! What are your fave's?
Look for our Holiday card in a mailbox near you!

*I am receiving 50 free cards for doing this blog, which is great. But the opinions here are mine~ I have always loved Shutterfly!

No comments: